This wonderful Christmas gift is much easier to make than it looks and as usual you will be guided by my easy-to-follow instructions and video tutorial.
You will learn lots of new skills such as bagging out, top stitching and applying bias binding.
The finished calendar is 29cm wide and 49cm deep - plus twine hanging.
What you get in the box
- 3 x 30cm x 48cm calico
- 1.75m of red bias binding
- 1 x reel of 100m Gutermann red thread
- Step-by-step photo pattern instruction cards with link to lesson
- 1 x A4 sheet of reusable iron paper
- 1 x A4 sheet of Christmas Countdown transfer paper
- 1 x wooden dowel
- 1 x gardener's twine for hanging
As always, the pack will arrive directly to your door.
As a member of Sarah Loves to Sew, you will be able to join our VIP members online monthly social and support group where you can meet others, share your progress, watch lives and join our Zoom meetings! These are now held monthly at 11.30am on a Saturday morning.
Join my Facebook group Sewing Confidence Community for more information.
Choose whether to buy this one complete sewing starter kit for £29.95 as a gift or subscribe and receive a box of delights every month!
Order deadline for this project is Friday 15th October 2021.
Click here to buy!